A Local Firm That Can Represent You, No Matter What
The Schnaare Law Firm, PC, in Hillsboro, Missouri, is ready to provide legal guidance and representation in almost any legal issue you encounter. As a general practice firm, we have the knowledge and experience to be your firm for life. You can be confident that you can turn to us for representation.
Our attorneys are dedicated to representing members of the community and helping them with their legal issues. We have deep roots in Jefferson County, and we want to do our part in making our area prosper. As a local firm, you can count on our integrity, proficiency and professionalism no matter what.
Click the links below to learn more about our attorneys:
The Schnaare Law Firm, PC, is ready to represent you in a wide variety of practice areas:
- Real estate: Make sure your real estate transactions are sound and fair. We can represent you in contract negotiations, construction litigation, easements, code violations and more.
- Probate, wills and estates: Estate planning is essential for everyone; let us help you do it. If your loved one has died intestate (without a will), we are ready to help you through the probate process.
- Family law: Representing you in divorce and all that comes with it, including property division, child custody and support, and more.
- Traffic violations and DWIs: It is important to get representation in DWI accusations. Your license and your freedom may be on the line if you do not hire a lawyer.
- Personal injury: Motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, brain injuries and other serious situations caused by negligence may entitle you to compensation. We also represent individuals involved in workers’ compensation claims.
- Business organization: Work with an attorney to ensure your business runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Social Security Disability: If you are too injured to work, you are entitled to Social Security Disability. We can lead you through the process from applications to appeals and beyond.
Ready To Litigate
In many of these practice areas, litigation is a real possibility (or even necessary). Our attorneys have the experience and expertise to represent you in court. We are not afraid to take a case to trial if that is in your best interest. We will advocate for you at every step to ensure you get what you deserve.
Whether you are in an auto accident, going through divorce or need DWI representation, we are here to help. Schedule an initial consultation with The Schnaare Law Firm, PC, today by calling 636-789-8599. You can also get in touch via email.
We represent clients throughout Jefferson County and the surrounding areas.